We Are Looking For Great Gardening Writers
Gardening is the set of practices and techniques designed to cultivate gardens. Either food species such as vegetables and fruits or purely aesthetic species such as those that provide flowers, attractive for their color.
However, the cultivation of vegetables for food is more related to agricultural practice. Whether on a small or large scale. While gardening is associated to a greater degree with the ornament of private and public buildings, even in environments where large-scale as avenues, road corridors and highways.
The Wood Cutter is always looking for quality, experienced garden content writer. You need to submit a gardening related writing sample. This can be possible, an article you have written in the past or a new piece that you have written. Submit your gardening article sample to us by using contact form.
In your email, include your credentials and experience. This can help us how long you have been gardening or passion you have in gardening related fields. Work experience in the gardening world, as well as any writing credits is an extra benefit to us.
We will accept your sample and experience information and we will hold onto it until we communicate with you. So feel free to send your information at any time. We promise to shoot you an email when we will get email notification. So that you can go through the further process.
At this time, we are no longer accepting articles that are written for embedding a link to another site like service, promotion, affiliate-landing page or else for digital marketing!
How we can help
If you have an awe-inspiring idea that benefit to our visitors. Send us an email with the subject line “Write for thewoodcutter.info” then roll on your idea! We would love to hear your ideas. Keeping in mind a friendly SEO will help both of us. For that, we limited to receive guest post each month. Only higher quality standard article will be published. If we do not accept your article, please do not take it personally. Your writing must fit the quality and style of our site and that just is not everyone’s thing
At present, we are looking for
- How To
- Tips & Tricks
- Product Reviews that match our category.
If you have an idea that does not fit into (somehow) one of the above categories, it’s undoubtedly not a good blog for you.
We do support the following Categories & Topics
Topics Currently We Looking for:
- Which plants produce more oxygen?
- Which chainsaw is better Stihl or Echo?
- Chainsaw licence how to get one?
- Chainsaw Recommendation for newbie?
- Who makes sears chainsaws?
- Tools to maintenance of your garden
- Plant to keep in room
- Plants that away the insect organically
- How to make compost?
- How to create a wildlife garden?
- How to test your soil pH?
- How to sow flowers indoors?
- Essential kit for the veg plot
- Essential kit for seed sowing
- How to choose secateurs?
- How to Stop a Dog from Digging?
- Ways to Keep Cats and Dogs Away from Your Garden
- How to keep your neighbor’s dog out of your yard?
- Homemade dog repellent for lawns
- Best outdoor furniture for any budget
- Best Outdoor Furniture: Dining Tables & Chairs
- Patio Furniture Sets We Like for Under $600
- Top 10 Outdoor Patio Furniture Brands
- The Best Outdoor Patio Furniture Conversation Set
What about length of posts?
This is a big one questions for most. As or readers want to know more from us, so you can’t avoid there expectation. Therefore, less informative or shortly express content will not fit for us; guest posts should be a minimum of 1,500 words.
In addition, this does not mean write 1,000 words and add another 500 of filler by garbage sentence. If anything, it means you should try to write 2,000 words and edit down to 1,500 words. Your post will be crisper, clearer, and far more likely to be accepted.
What about article quality to Write For us?
We are most concern about the quality of gardening post. Below are some specifics we preserve strictly.
- Article should be SEO optimized (please check the guideline: How To Write Perfect SEO-Optimized Articles in WordPress). We expect a meta-description of your article with a keyword (if possible)
- A good readability catch the readers of all groups. Which is easily understandable of topics that are more complex. We prioritize that strongly. Have a look at Flesch reading ease score.
- Passive voice makes unclear content of subject. That also tend to be hard and unappealing to read. Lear more of content analysis with passive voice.
- Avoid any thin content. We scan your content to ensure it has never been published anywhere else on the web. Duplicate, spin or any else bad resource content can spoil both site, so best to avoid that problem.
- Finally, if you want to viral of your content or want to grab attraction to the readers and rank to it search engine than SEO copywriting may help you lot!
- It should be written in a conversational style. In other words, the fewer similarities to Russian literature the better.
- It needs to be insightful, helpful, and worthwhile.
- Gambling, Drugs, Adult contents won’t be allowed as these contents are violating Google guidelines.
- Wisely use of Good Transition Words as google loves that!
Should I include photos?
Yes, but only if you have permission to use them. If you’re using a Creative Commons image, be sure to provide its link so we can give proper credit to the owner. Screenshots are welcomed and encouraged.
There are also helpful sites with free images like Pixabay & PEXELS. Please make sure images are smaller than 1000 x 1000. Here is a link for an easy-to-use website to resize images: PicResize & TinyPNG.
To ensure they look the best, please use images with widths of 720px or larger.
Profanity, adult subject matter, crude humor, and the like are prohibited. This is a garden site, so if you want to be published on The Wood Cutter you have to keep it clean. This is not a place to be political, preachy, or polarizing. Think “slice of life” not “in your face.”
How to submit your pitch
Got all that? Good. 🙂
To send me your pitch, please click the button below…