Have you been looking for an environmental-friendly, yet efficient way to clear those piles of leaves and debris littered on your lawn? If yes, capitalize on an excellent cordless leaf blower to get the job done rapidly, effortlessly, and efficiently.
The best cordless leaf blower use a lithium-ion rechargeable battery, a clean source of energy. It is the primary reason why homeowners, gardeners, and cleaners regard it as a decent way to blow leaves, grass clippings, and any other lightweight debris on your lawn, driveway, roof, and or walks.
Into the bargain, best battery powered leaf blowers are light enough to carry around, they produce less engine noise, and they are inexpensive. They are an excellent alternative to the noisy gas leaf blowers that release toxic fumes.
Even though the most powerful leaf blowers seem like an excellent way to keep your lawn clean, stores offer an assortment of models from different manufacturers. The blowers vary in airflow volume, battery power, airspeed, and other features.
On that account, picking the best cordless leaf blower can be an overwhelming mission, more so if you lack the familiarity to discern the best blower from low-grade rivals.
Are you in the market trying to get a best leaf blower cordless that would give you an excellent value out of every dollar spent? We explain best cordless leaf blowers reviews that sold in stores. Our assessment would help you make a conscious purchasing decision.
Best Cordless Leaf Blowers Reviews 2020 to Consider Buying
Dewalt’s DCBL720P1 blower’s brushless motor releases 64 decibels of sound, which is relatively low enough to use around your home without disturbing your neighbors, or around noise-sensitive areas. The low-noise safeguards your ears from hearing issues associated with loud noise. This exceptional best cordless leaf blowers under $200 i.e. tats not pricey for its value.
This best leaf blowers battery operated with an innovative axial fan that helps its motor to deliver a powerful air output, despite using a 20-volt battery. You can use it to clean up dry leaves, grass, sticks, and any other lightweight debris.
A variable speed trigger on the blower’s handle lets you regulate the blower’s air output according to the task at hand. For instance, you can increase the blower’s airspeed when cleaning heavy debris or when you want to get the job done quickly.
- Brushless Motor maximizing motor efficiency and durability
- Innovative axial fan design that maximizes on air output and run time
- 400 CFM and 90 MPH performance
- Variable trigger and speed lock. Lightweight and ergonomic design maximizes control and minimizes stress on your arm
- Includes 20V MAX 5.0Ah Lithium Ion Battery, along with charger
- Equipped with ergonomic grips
- Produces low noise
- Delivers excellent air output
- Three-year warranty
- Quite heavy
- Uses a less powerful battery
On the contrary, you would want to reduce the blower’s airspeed if you are cleaning up dry grass, leaves, and other easy to blow debris on your lawn. Running your blower on its low speed would extend your battery’s runtime.
This best leaf blowers battery operated with a 20 V rechargeable battery to keep its motor running. The battery provides enough power to let you clean small lawns without the need to recharge. However, if you have a big yard, you will need two or more batteries to get the job done.
Dewalt DCBL720P1’S handlebar has soft grips to give you a secure grasp even when working under wet conditions. Into the bargain, the rubber grips minimize the stress exerted on your palms. The blower’s variable trigger and speed lock are located on the handle for easy access.
A generous warranty shields this brushless leaf blower from Dewalt. If it develops issues within three months, take it back to the seller for a refund. If it breaks down any time within the three year warranty period, Dewalt’s engineers will fix the broken part.
Arguably, this cordless leaf blower would give you the most value out of your dollars. It works as a three in one gardening tool that would help you complete multiple gardening projects without the need for an additional device.
Toro UltraPlus works as a leaf blower, leaf shredder, and a vacuum. You can use it clean your upholstery, clear litter from your lawn and driveway, as well as shred large size debris for easy disposal.
This best leaf blowers battery operated a 7 amp motor to deliver a blowing power of up to 250 miles per hour. The airspeed is powerful enough to clean small to large lawns with dry and wet leaves, grass, and any other debris of moderate weight.
- Superior blowing and mulching proven by controlled laboratory testing
- Powerful up to 250 mph degree. 350 CFM blow mode and 410 CFM Vac mode
- Vacuum tube, bottom-zip bag, cord storage hook, shred-all shred ring and time-saving oscillating tube included; Extension cord Sold separately
- Variable speed control for better control in both blower and vac mode
- 3 in 1 Machine - Powerful Blower, High Speed Vacuum, Leaf Shredder
- This bag is designed to capture leaf particles not dust. Product needs air flow to work properly.
- 3 in 1 gardening tool
- Ergonomic grip
- 250mph air output
- Variable speed control
- Cord may limit your mobility
- Relatively heavy
Toro UltraPlus leaf blower utilizes its shred-all shred ring and oscillating tube to reduce the size of large debris for easy blowing. The innovative feature comes in handy when blowing large-size, heavyweight debris that cannot be blown away easily.
The three in one leaf blower equipped with a variable speed trigger to regulate the unit’s airflow according to the nature of your project. When working on a yard with fresh leaves, use the highest speed to pile them up quickly.
If you are working on lawns with dry lightweight debris, use the lowest speed and save the power for your next project. It has a leaf collection bag for trapping leaf particles while blowing, a cord storage hook to help you store the unit’s cord, and a bottom zip bag to store the gardening equipment.
While this best cordless leaf blowers under $100 looks like an excellent way to keep your lawn clean, its cord may limit your freedom of movement. You cannot use it to work in areas that are off the grid, and you may not use it during those wet or rainy days.
Are you searching for best cordless leaf blowers under $200 that you can use during wet and dry days? If yes, the Ego Baretool Turbo blower would be the most suitable blower for your situation. Its all-weather construction lets you use your gardening tool during those rainy, wintery, or dry seasons without issue.
This all-weather best leaf blowers battery operated on a high-efficiency brushless motor powered by a 56-volt rechargeable battery. The brushless motor produces less acoustic noise, and it can operate for months or years with basic maintenance.
With 530 CFM and airspeed of 110 MPH, you can clear all light to heavy debris on your lawn in record time. It has a variable speed trigger to regulate the blowing power according to the task at hand.
The 56-Volt battery provides enough power to let you clear debris on small to medium lawns without the need to recharge. However, if you wish to clean large yards, we suggest that you get a spare battery.
- Compact, Light-Weight Design: 7.4lbs with 2.5Ah Battery
- Variable Speed Dial: 250 CFM / 400 CFM / 530 CFM
- High-Efficiency Brushless Motor
- Weather Resistant Construction (ipx4)
- Turbine Fan Engineering
- Noise rating (dB) ≤65
- 5 Year Warranty
- Utilizes a 56-volt powerful battery
- Weather-resistant construction
- Ergonomically designed
- Utilizes a powerful brushless motor
- 8-pound weight relatively heavy
- Comes without battery and charger
With low vibrations, an ergonomic handle, and relatively lightweight construction, working with this leaf blower is comfortable. In fact, you can use it all day long without experiencing fatigue and muscle ache associated with the use of heavy, less ergonomic blowers.
This best cordless leaf vacuum doesn’t come with its battery and charger. Therefore, you will have to purchase them separately. This can be a turn off for gardeners who are on a budget. However, you would incur no loss, spending a few extra dollars to secure a highly efficient best cordless leaf blowers under $200 from Greenworks.
If it is from Makita, then you know it is excellent & surely best cordless leaf blowers under $200. Makita DUB182Z is the lightest cordless leaf blowers on this list. Weighing just 3.9 pounds, you can use this blower for an extended cleaning period without tiring or straining your muscles.
Its compact size, coupled with the light profile, gives you the freedom to carry it when going to work far away from home or when going to camp. You can use it to clean tight spaces that are usually difficult to clean using large size leaf blowers.
The suitable blower’s handles have rubberized fittings to enhance your comfort while cleaning your lawn. Moreover, the rubber grips offer a firm grip when working in wet conditions or when your palms get sweaty.
- Variable speed (0 18,000 RPM) for optimum speed control. Maximum air volume is 91 cfm
- Up to 12 minutes of continuous operation from a single charge at high speed
- Compact and ergonomic design. Overall length : 20 3/4 inches long
- Weighs only 3.9 pounds with battery for reduced operator fatigue. Battery and charger sold separately
- Rubberized soft grip handle for increased operator comfort
- Uses slide-style battery
- Weighs 3.9 pounds with battery
- Ergonomic grips
- Compact design
- The battery lasts for 12 minutes at high-speed setting
- Low CFM and RPM not ideal for heavy tasks
This best cordless leaf vacuum uses a brushless motor powered by an 18-volt battery. The engine produces an airspeed of 91 CFM, which is sufficient enough to blow dry lightweight leaves, grass, and other debris without disturbing the gravel in your driveway and sidewalks.
Makita DUB182Z’s variable speed trigger lets you regulate its air volume and speed. If you are clearing stubborn moderate-weight leaves, increase the airspeed to get the job done. On the other hand, if you are clearing dry lightweight debris, decrease the speed and save the battery power for your next project.
The lithium-ion battery charges quickly to save you from wasting your work time in recharging. When recharged fully, the battery lasts for 75-minutes on low speed, 25minutes on moderate pace, and 12 minutes on high speed.
The battery runtime is sufficient enough to let you clear yards without recharging. If you need more runtime for large cleaning projects, we propose that you purchase two or more rechargeable batteries.
Greenworks leaf blower uses a high-efficiency brushless motor powered by a 40V lithium-ion battery. The motor delivers an airspeed of 185 mph, which is sufficient enough to clear fresh and dry leaves littered on your lawn. The brushless motor produces less noise and lower vibrations. This worthy best cordless leaf blowers under $200 on the market.
Besides providing sufficient power, the brushless motor is sturdy enough to survive regular use for a reasonable period. As such, you would not need to replace your leaf blower after each short time of use. The motor consumes less energy, and it produces less noise.
The 40-volt battery provides sufficient power to let you clean small to moderate size lawns on a single charge. With a spare battery, you can get enough power to clear wet and dry leaves on large size lawns.
- 185 MPH / 340 CFM
- Up To 21 Minutes Run-Time On High In Blower Mode
- Brushless Motor Provides More Power, Performance, and Durability
- Variable Speed Dial with Turbo Button - 6 Speed Selections
- Tool-Less Blower To Vacuum Conversion
- Superior Muchling Performance
- Cushioned Overmold Grip
- Includes 40V 4Ah Lithium-Ion Battery (120 Minute Charge Time)
- Ergonomic grips
- Delivers 185 mph speed on a 40 V battery
- Utilizes a powerful brushless motor
- Works as a blower and vacuum
- Not powerful enough for clearing large lawns
- Only works with Greenworks batteries
Greenworks has a speed trigger to let you use the right air volume and speed for the task at hand. The trigger is conveniently located on that you can easily access without distracting yourself.
Unlike its rivals that support the leaf blowing function only, you can use this best blower from Greenworks as a vacuum cleaner. You can use it to clean dirt on your upholstery, pillows, carpet, and pillows. Also, you can use it to clear allergens, pet hair, and or dust accumulated in your interior.
Greenworks’ engineers designed this unit with user comfort in mind. It has a comfy grip for added palm comfort. The handle has all the controls you would need to operate your machine, and it has an extra handle to let you use both hands while working.
Makita designed this powerful cordless leave blower to enhance your comfort, help you complete your tasks within the shortest time, as well as give you a practical value out of every dollar invested. You would not regret owning it.
Like most cordless blowers on this list, Makita XBU02PT1 utilizes a powerful brushless motor to deliver sufficient leaf blowing power. The engine requires minimal maintenance, and it releases less noise and vibrations.
Two 18 volt rechargeable batteries power the brushless motor. When charged fully, the batteries provide a run time of 28 minutes, enough time to clear all debris on standard size lawns. The blower comes with an extra pair of rechargeable batteries to give you an average run time of 56 minutes.
- Delivers up to 28 minutes of run time at mid speed (15, 800 RPM) using two 18V LXT 5.0Ah batteries
- BL Brushless motor delivers up to 120 mph air velocity and 473 CFM of air volume
- Sound pressure rating of 61 dba); measured per ANSI B 175.2 standard. Dual Port Charger charges two (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries in only 45 minutes
- 6 stage air velocity/volume selection dial with variable speed control trigger. Built in fan circulates air through the battery during the charging process to cool the battery for faster charge time
- Zero emissions and reduced maintenance; no need for gas or oil. No load speed (variable speed) : 11,400 21,500 RPM
- Ergonomic design
- 120 mph speed
- Equipped with a 6 stage air velocity dial
- Powerful enough to handle wet and dry leaves
- Comes with four batteries
- Has a built-in fan to protect your unit from overheating
- Operates on two batteries
The batteries have computerized controls that prevent overheating, over-discharging, as well as overcharging. With this innovative feature, you are sure to own your batteries for a reasonable time before you consider replacing them.
Makita XBU02PT1’s motor delivers a maximum air volume of 473 CFM and an airspeed of 120 miles per hour. The reasonable volume and speed let you complete your tasks within a short time. You can use the unit to clear moderate-heavy weight debris effortlessly.
This best blower comes equipped with an in-built fan to keep its battery, and the entire blower cool. The inventive fan comes in handy when you need to push the blower to its maximum limits to get the job done quickly.
The good leaf blower uses a groundbreaking unit protection expertise to extend its lifespan by over 50%. The technology protects inside components from accumulating excessive dust, debris, moisture, and other elements that accelerate wear.
Gardeners who have used this unit complain that its heavyweight can overwhelm your muscles when working on medium-to-large size lawns continuously. However, this should not keep you back from purchasing this unit if you intend to work for short periods or take breaks when working for a long time.
This strongest leaf blower from Kobalt brags of an 80-volt rechargeable best lithium-ion cordless leaf blower, coupled up with an ultra-strong brushless motor to deliver sufficient blowing power. The machine is ideal for small to large domestic and or commercial lawn cleaning projects.
The high voltage battery can power your blower for one hour. Though, the run time can diminish when operating the leaf blower at its maximum airflow speed. Kobalt delivers the highest run time when compared to its rivals on this list.
The battery charges fully within 30 minutes, a quick charge time that lets you spend more hours working and fewer minutes recharging. You can operate your cordless leaf blower with just one battery — no need to get a spare.
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
- The powerful battery runs up to 70 minutes
- Delivers excellent airflow volume
- Supports three-speed settings
- The battery charges fully within 30 minutes
- Blower doesn’t come with battery and charger
This strongest leaf blower from Kobalt’s ultra-potent motor delivers an air volume of 500 CFM, and a speed of 125 MPH. Its blowing power is sufficient enough to clean fresh and dry leaves and other heavy debris littered on your lawn, driveway, roof, and or gutters.
Its variable speed control on the handle enables you to regulate the unit’s air volume according to the task at hand. The high speed is ideal for blowing heavy debris, and its low speed is perfect for blowing lightweight debris.
Its handle is designed to give you excellent balance while operating the unit using one hand. Also, the handle provides a secure grip, and it enhances your comfort while using the best leaf blower.
This best cordless leaf blower from Kobalt doesn’t come with its charger and battery. On that account, you should be prepared to buy both the charger and 80-volt battery separately from the manufacturer or an authorized dealer.
Husqvarna leaf blower boasts of an innovative motor design that utilizes less energy to deliver a reliable blowing power. It is an excellent option for gardeners who wish to conserve energy while keeping their lawn tidy.
Unlike the conventional brushless motors, Husqvarna’s engine utilizes an axial fan to maximize its air output while minimizing its battery usage. The motor delivers an airspeed of 120 miles per hour and an air volume of 410 CFM using just a 40-volt rechargeable battery.
Its blowing power reduces the time you would have spent working to keep your yard clean. You can use it to eliminate fresh and dry leaves, fresh grass clippings, small twigs, and other debris on your lawn or driveway.
- Efficient Brushless motor uses an innovative axial fan design that maximizes on air output and run time
- Up to 410 CFM of air volume at 120 mph to clear heavy debris
- Slim design, low weight and ergonomic design gives a comfortable work experience
- Cruise control allows user to easily set the blower at the optimum RPM for each specific task.
- Low noise levels enable longer working hours and the possibility to work in noise sensitive and restricted areas and comes with a 2-year Warranty
- Power source type: Battery Powered
- Utilizes an axial fan to maximize air output
- Ergonomic design
- Can manage heavy debris
- Fitted with a cruise control
- Two-year warranty
- 40-volt battery provides less runtime
- Not the lightest blower
Its compact size mitigates the strenuous weight that could lead to excessive fatigue and muscle strain. Moreover, the unit has studded rubber grips to absorb excess vibrations, as well as keep your hands at ease.
A cruise control on the unit’s handle gives you the convenience you need to regulate the unit’s blowing speed accordingly. Its convenient position keeps you away from distraction, thereby improving your user experience.
Husqvarna 320iB releases low noise levels to let you use your machine for prolonged working sessions without hurting your ears. You can use the blower to clean yards where excessive noise is outlawed.
This best cordless leaf blowers under $200 has a 24-month warranty to protect you against damages associated with manufacturing blemishes. If your blower breaks down within the two years, Husqvarna will replace or repair it at no cost.
Wrapping it up: Which best leaf blower for the money is Really For You?
Planting trees and shrubs around or on your lawn is an excellent way to lift your property’s aesthetic value. However, when autumn sets in, the hedge litters your compound with heaps of leaves that can be hard to rake or sweep.
In this event, many property owners prefer using best leaf blower backpack to manage the pile of debris deposited on their yards. The cordless blowers use rechargeable batteries. Hence, they do not release toxic fumes to the environment.
Moreover, the most powerful leaf blowers use less energy, produce less noise and vibrations, and they are light in weight. While they seem like an excellent lawn maintenance tool, finding a good one can be stressing.
It is for that reason that we stepped in to save you from the stress. We hand-picked and scrutinized the best cordless leaf blowers based on expert thoughts, and impartial best cordless leaf blowers reviews. The bests are suitable for low-end and high-end gardeners.
Our picks have reliable blowing power to get the job done, and they operate silently. You can use them in noise-sensitive areas. Into the bargain, they provide excellent battery power to let you complete light to heavy tasks without the need to recharge regularly. Buy any one of the best leaf blower for the money from our list, and you will never regret your decision.