Last Updated on
Before getting into describing the best Oregon chainsaws, let me take you through the basics of a chainsaw. It is a portable cutting machine with a rotating chain on which the blades are attached. You can use it for felling, buckling and pruning trees. In some areas they have found there uses in cutting ice during winter seasons. It is said that chainsaws were invented in 1830.
It consists of the engine, drive mechanism, guide bar, gauge and the cutting chain. Oregon strives to produce the best Oregon chainsaws with perfect features.
Imagine the cutting down trees using Machete as it has been in the olden days. Life could be so complicated. Scientific inventions led to production of chainsaws that has proven key in this sector. Companies have competed over the years to produce the best chainsaws on the market. One such company is Oregon Saw Chain Manufacturing Corporation that has been in existence since 1947. The best oregon chainsaws are available in the market. They are used for both industrial and domestic uses.
The role of chainsaws in garden and debris management.
The roles a chainsaw play in the society is an endless list. It is used for brushing and slushing to clear small trees and shrubs. During log harvesting chainsaws are used for cutting of branches. Chainsaw is also used in buckling fallen trees into smaller pieces. A good chainsaw require little oil to lubricate. The motor in an electric chainsaw is always lubricated for life.
Special chainsaws have also been crafted and can be used for debris management. The best Oregon chainsaws that are run by diesel are used for this purpose. Oregon chainsaw are used in trimming in small fences in gardens. The blades are sharp. For this reason customers all over the world depend on best Oregon chainsaws for the best performance. Users often depend on Oregon’s for the outstanding ragged performance. Oregon is always there to help you relies your needs. Some of the products available at Oregon are lifetime warranty on machine parts. The chainsaws are durable and of higher quality.
Some of the best Oregon chainsaws are
Whether you are a landscaper or a homeowner, this product will surely suite your needs. It is designed with a battery that muscles all through your task. The Power-Sharp feature make Oregon 40V Max CS300-A6 an exclusive chainsaw with a perfect sharpening system. It offers the runtime every logger desires. With CS300 there is no fuel oil to go bad, no carburetors to diddle with. The 2.4 Ah is just right for you. This chainsaw is absolutely incredible, can easily be carried around and the neighbors can complain of noise no more. Oregon Power CS250Eit an absolute consumer cordless chainsaw on the market. Ideal for cleaning up storm damage with a greater battery endurance. The Oregon chain reviews on Cordless 40 are quite encouraging.
- -Brushless motor provides increased efficiency and power output
- -PowerSharp chain minimizes downtime by allowing you to sharpen your saw right on the chain within seconds. The chain stays oiled using the built-in Lubri-Tec oiling system which reduces chain friction and increases the saw’s run time.
- -Lightweight for comfort and ease of use
- -Silent between cuts
- -Chainsaw starts with the pull of a trigger - no pull cords
This saw has an outstanding quality of cutting slow and smoothly. It proves handy in cleaning storm debris. The inbuilt sharpening technique makes it them the best Oregon chainsaws the market. The chain also a record of staying sharp too long. Some have even gone a long way to purchase an extra battery to keep their Oregon 40V Max CS300-A6 run for long. It also works extremely fast.
With the CS1500, the power problems are all sorted. It is equipped with a 15 Amp power motor for faster cutting. The guide bar ensures there is minimal kickbacks while in use. The 2-year consumer warranty guarantees a user of routine maintenance. Its chain can sharpen itself. The electric powering system gives it an instant start with a simple pull of the trigger. CS1500 allows you to make use of the full bar length when cutting large rounds.
- Includes 18” guide bar and PowerSharp chain, which minimizes downtime by allowing you to sharpen your chain right on the saw in 3 seconds or less.
- Get to work right away with the instant start capability
- The chain stays oiled using the built-in Lubri-Tec oiling system which reduces chain friction and increases the saw’s run time
- No assembly required; comes pre-assembled
- Low noise, silent between cuts. Chain brake for added safety
Makes very little noise during use. It cuts some of the oldest trees such as 20 year old walnut. Oregon CS1500 chainsaw is crafted to take the heaviest loads and can cut up to 19 inch diameter trunks. There are no fumes. And there exists a nice balance between the whole purpose cutting blade and the powerful motor. All in all it they are a hardy lot with enough power making it the best Oregon chainsaws for firewood.
This is a true and best alternative for the diesel and gas powered chainsaws. The lithium battery is capable of holding the charge for many months when not in use. The 12 pound weight makes it portable and quite easy to carry around. It comes with a power park and a charger. It charges within the shortest time. Has a quick chain stop and adjustment. No more ruined carburetors form ethanol.
No products found.
You can strap it on your back while on your bike without an oily mess as opposed to gas powered saws. It is way beyond users’ expectations. CORDLESS 40 Volt MAX is a completely silent saw. The 14 inch bar is able to cut through a 12inch trunk, this is all one needs in a chainsaw. The chain sharpener leaves one less worried about sourcing for files or carrying on to the site. The saws are powerful and hence the best Oregon chainsaws for home use.
How do I use my Oregon Chainsaw?
- Always start the chainsaw with a cold engine ensure it’s on a flat ground. Push the chain brake forward until it engages. A pull of the trigger works some of the best Oregon chainsaws that uses electricity. Corded models require a suitable extension code.
- Pull the start or choke control to the on position. Push the decompression valve followed by the primer bulb.
- Hold the front handle the left hand and pull the starting handle with the right hand to fire the saw.
- Finally push the choke and squeeze the throttle to disengage the idle mode.
However effective the Oregon chainsaw might be, it is necessary to ensure safety to get the best performance. Some of the safety issues are;
- Ensure you are well protected. Head protection such as head hats. Face protection like mesh screens and shields. Foot protection like safety boots and boot tops. Ear protections like ear-gears.
- Only use a chainsaw that you have been trained to use.
- Operate the chainsaw in well ventilated areas.
- Ensure you are well rested while operating the saw.
- Always be aware of the surrounding.
- Know your controls well before starting the saw.
- Inspect the chain to ensure it is well lubricated.
- Ensure the chain brake is engaged before starting the saw
- Do not use a damaged chainsaw.
- Never make adjustments to chain while the chainsaw is running.