Last Updated on
We first start off with a model ideally suited for mid-to-heavy duty range pruning tasks and light tree felling. The Makita UC35551A 14 inch best corded electric chainsaw, is meant to cut quickly and efficiently while exerting little effort at to maintain. With a 14 inch chainsaw bar and weighing about 15.2 pounds, this corded chainsaw electric unit has 14.5 amp and motor and a chain speed of 2,900 FPM that enables it to cut both small limbs and thick branches or medium-sized trunks. This kind of power in an best electric chain saw cannot be overstated.
It also comes with a longitudinal motor to improve maneuverability as you cut. Furthermore, this motor comes with a built-in current limiter that prevents engine burnout buy reducing power to said motor when trying to cut something too thick. Anyone’s who ever experience that familiar smell when you overload an electric motor will tell you how valuable this feature is.
And the electric chain brake that also responds to kickback and the large metal spike bar to create a stable pivot as you cut aids in increasing your productivity, reducing your own work and making it extra safe. Adding to the safety features is the fact that it’s double insulated, a protective scabbard for the bar and chain and
- "Tool-less" blade and chain adjustments for convenient operation and easy maintenance
- Large trigger switch with soft start for smooth start-ups
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in current limiter helps protect motor from burnout by reducing power to motor when saw is overloaded
- Large oil reservoir with view window allows operator to check bar oil level
- (1) 14″ Saw Chain, 3/8″-.050″ (196207-5)
- (1) 14″ Guide Bar (442-035-661)
- (1) 14″ Chain Cover (952-010-630)
You may like
- Take down a 12-14 inch diameter cherry tree, an extremely hard wood (small <6inch).
- Outstanding – very strong and durable
Heavy-Duty for Fast and Efficient Best electric chainsaw
- For convenient operation and less easy maintenance”Tool-less” blade and chain adjustments implemented.
- Include large trigger soft start switch for smooth start-ups.
- Feel super comfort with rubberized soft grip handle on the job.
- Saw overload controlled by Built-in current limiter helps to protect motor from burnout by reducing power.
- Large oil reservoir with oil indicator windows allows operator to check bar oil level.
- Include Automatic chain oiler for heavy continuous cutting
- Electric chain brake for maximum productivity.
- Large metal spike bumper for gripping material firmly.
- No emissions and reduced maintenance.
- Soft start for smooth start-ups.
What’s more, this chainsaw is extremely easy to maintain. The best Makita UC35551A is equipped with an automatic chain oiler that lubricates it even while cutting for extended periods of time, requires no tools at all to adjust the chain, and a large oil reservoir viewer that easily indicates bar oil level. This design keeps the delivery of oil constant, whether it running hot or your oil becomes thicker.
All this and rubberized handles and a soft grip make this a powerful and easy to use model, absorbing the shock of this unit’s operations and making for smooth cuts. Though this is the most expensive model on this list, the Amazon price point is still well with the range of most homeowner’s budgets for best chainsaw electric.
This 8 amp best corded electric chainsaw model is better suiting to hedge trimming and cutting down saplings rather than tree felling. It’s more appropriate for yard clean up and can only cut wood up to 6 inches in diameter. Its light and compact design (only 6.2 pounds!) makes it extremely easy to wield and reach those skinny, hard-to-reach branches. Coming with a 14 inch low-kickback chainsaw bar and a push-button oiler to maintain the ideal motor lubrication level, the Remington RM1425 uses an external adjustment system to make chain tensioning and adjustment simple.
This is not to imply that the Limb N Trim sacrifices other concerns for ease of use. This model is also extremely safe, with a wraparound hand guard to prevent accidental cutting of users. It also take movement while working in mind, and it has a cord lock to prevent the plug from disconnecting while in use and in motion.
The Limb N Trim is not a model to be used on large cuts of wood; rather, it’s a lithe and nimble corded cutter that makes sapling clipping and hedge maintenance effortless. This is the kind of unit you want in your hands when on a tall ladder trying to reach the back end of your shrubbery if you want to be safe and make your workload as painless as possible. Accordingly, this is the least expensive best rated electric chainsaw Under $100 on this list (below $50), but also the most attractive best remington chainsaw for people with tight budgets and smaller garden jobs rather than larger ones. It’s a more basic model, but you can’t discount its reliability.
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: At just over 6 pounds, the compact, easy-to-wield designed chainsaw is perfectly suited for your small limb trimming needs.
- POWERFUL TRIMMING: Squeeze the trigger to engage the 8-amp electric motor and cut through small branches or saplings.
- PUSH BUTTON OILER: Avoid the mess and quickly disperse the right amount of oil to lubricate the 14-inch, safety-conscious, low-kickback bar.
- QUICK TENSIONER: External tension adjuster makes fast work of changing the chain’s tension allowing you to regroup and save time.
- WRAPAROUND HANDGUARD: Handle is covered by a handguard to keep your hands away from flying debris to keep you safe.
Easy Handy Tools to use
•Only 6 pounds, bset for light trimming
Powerful 8 Amp Electric Motor
•Plugs into any household outlet
Low Kickback Bar & Chain
•Easily Trim branches & shrubs 14″ chain
Push Button Oiler
•keeps bar & chain running smoothly
External Chain Tensioning
•Even simple tools can do adjust
Modern Unique Design
• Unit comes fully assembled for a smooth start to your operation
Pros of Remington RM1425 Limb N Trim
- Price, Easy To Use, Light Weight, Easy To Store
- Cuts twigs 4in tree just fine and small branches easily
- No mixing, no pulling, no gas storage
- Plenty of power for 1-2″ branches
Cons of Remington Limb N Trim
- Unreliable, Durability, Low Quality
- Replacement Part may not Available
- Sometimes Drips Oil
Jawed chainsaws are a recent innovation and they can often be a lifesaver in certain situation. One of the biggest problems people encounter when using a chainsaw of smaller limbs is the tendency for it to move too much while cutting or dangerous kickback. A jawed-chainsaw clamps down on the piece of wood you’re working on and holds it in place as the chain embedding in these jaws cuts steadily, preventing any kickback whatsoever.
What does this innovation in design translate to besides a higher degree of ease of use? Jawed chainsaws are the most safe type of best electric chainsaw to work with and extremely low maintenance. The fact that they come in a wide variety of sizes makes choosing the right one difficult. But the most ideal use of a jawed chainsaw is for smaller jobs.
The WORX WG307 JawSaw is small, but it’s utility is undeniable electric chain saws. With a 5 amp chainsaw electrical motor and a 6 inch jaw design, it’s mainly meant for cutting limbs up to 4 inches wide. This makes it ideal for cutting larger than expected branches; this is because of how effective the cutting jaws’ scissor action is. It even makes it easier to cut limbs that are on the ground due to the blade is encased in a housing that allows for safe cutting regardless of where you are.
Even better, the Worx JawSaw is easy to adjust and maintain. This best corded electric chainsaw comes with auto-tension chain (eliminating the need for adjustments by the user) and an automatic chain oiler with an indicator letting you know how hard this unit is working. This also works to extend the life of the JawSaw,
Only slightly more expensive than the Remington (below $85), this unit is perfect for cleaning up and cutting up smaller piece of wood and branches on the ground after you already felled a tree with a gas powered model, and even better for cutting up smaller piece of firewood.
No More to lift weight, No More Sore Back & Muscles
No need having to lift heavy limbs off of the ground to cut – the JawSaw is the designed uniquely such a way to operate directly on the ground or pavement.
To protecting users from dangerous contact, Retract the JawSaw’s blade & chain until they’re fully enclosed in the guard.
You will be able to cut those strong-to-upper branches without the danger of climbing a ladder, with the optional 5ft. Extension Pole accessory
Patented Auto-Tension System
The JawSaw’s tension sets properly automated system by patente
Cleanup After the Storm
Downed logs and branches after the storm? The best WORX JawSaw is not only the easiest, but is also the safest way to cleanup the mess.
Unique Features for Safer Trimming
- Ergonomic configuration
- Jawsaw debris and pruning chain saw
- Jaw design grabs work for stability
- Solid steel teeth hold the wood while you cut- limits kickback
- Chain is enclosed by the jaw guard; protects for enhanced safety of user & chain
Patented Chain Tensioning System
- Automatically determines proper tension
- Prevent over- or under tightening for optimum cutting
- Provides constant oiling to bar & chain
Powerful 5 Amp Electric Motor
- No oil & gas to mix- runs on household current.
- Zero emissions- safe for use around livestock
- Cuts limbs up to 4″ in diameter
- Allows for safe cutting on the ground.
- Makes cuts on the ground without damaging the cutting chain
Extension Pole (WA0163) Sold Individually
- Accessory extension lets you use the unit as a pole saw
Finally, we come to the behemoth of this list. The Sun Joe is best corded electric chainsaw include an 14 amp unit with an 18 inch chainsaw bar and chain that are self-lubricating. This is what you want to use for medium-to-large tree felling, cutting up large logs and making big hunks of firewood. But for such a beast, it’s surprisingly easy to wield with an ergonomic handle design and weighing only 9.7 pounds. This translate to easily the greatest strength-to-weight ratio out of all the models on this list – a huge performer in a lightweight package. It can safely cut through branches 17 inches thick, yet it’s light enough for even the laziest and weakest member of your family. The only drawback to this design is that though it can cut large branches, it’s not powerful enough to cut through hardwoods like wood from oak, maple or cherry trees.
This goes a long way in reducing fatigue when wield such a large best electric chainsaws. You’ll be able to use it for longer periods of time and increase your productivity. What this means in layman’s terms: you’ll be able to cut an insane amount of big pieces of wood for hours before your arms get tired. Another feature that enables extended periods of use is the its self-lubricating chain feature, as this constant oil delivery system allows you to cut for hours before needing to replace the oil. So much of this unit’s features are automated, which makes it ideal for people who want a powerful and larger model but are unsure how to service and maintain such log-cutting beasts. Its easy-to-use chain brake and hand guard make this unit very safe while using a simple screw to adjust chain tension just like a traditional gas-powered model.
It’s very rare to find such a capable and powerful electric chain saws that’s so lightweight and compact, much less at such an affordable price point – it’s even cheaper than the JawSaw at around $79! Heavy-duty with a light price tag.
- Perfect use: branch, limbs, firewood and logs
- Powerful 14-amp chainsaw electric motor that tackles tough cutting jobs
- 18-inch self-lubricating Oregon bar and chain
- Srong guard with kickback brake function
- Lightweight ergonomic handle design maximizes user comfort
- Full 2-year warranty & CSA approved
- Best use: limbs, firewood and logs
- Powerful 14-amp motor tackles tough cutting jobs
- 18-inch self-lubricating Oregon bar and chain
- Hand guard with kickback brake function
- Lightweight design with ergonomic handle maximizes user comfort
Best Uses for Large Yards
- Deep Cuts
- Easy To Use